- Reviews are free.
- Indie authors are always welcome. I’m one too, and I know how tough it can be.
- All reviews are posted on Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, and wherever else the book is for sale. If you have a special request, please let me know.
- I read ARCs, and will do my best to provide authors with a review prior to release.
- I can read a standard novel in 2-4 days, however due to commitments, I may not be able to read your book for up to two weeks from time of receipt. If you need a quick review, let me know up front.
- I do not post negative reviews. Instead, I forward my thoughts and opinions to the author if my time allows. On the same note, a good review may or may not contain constructive feedback.
I accept e-books (.pdf, .epub, or .mobi) and print books. Print copies are given top priority.
- Paranormal Romance (YA/NA Okay)
- Urban Fantasy (YA/NA Okay)
- UF/PNR Romance
- Erotic UF/PNR Romance
- Historical Romance
- Fantasy (all sub-genres)
- Post Apocalyptic
I do not accept contemporary romance, nonfiction, chicklit, or memoir. Some exceptions are made, but I’m very picky about these genres.
I also have three children who review MG/Children’s books. All reviews/feedback is in their voices. Their ages are 10, 7, and 3 years old.
If interested in a review or guest post (you provide the topic):