Loki is a god, sometimes a demi-god, and other times just an annoying gnat for the Norse gods to swat around. He’s a little different for me in the Loki’s Chosen series.
- He’s good.
- He’s evil.
- Sometimes he’s a she, too.
- He seldom tells the truth.
- He loves his children.
- He will do anything for his children, his chosen.
- He hates when the history books call him a myth.
- He despises being a scapegoat.
- And after the world burns, his children will rise.
I’ll look forward to sharing Loki with everyone in the upcoming Anything Goes, Volume Two anthology. He’ll join William de Hauteville, a Norman mercenary, in an epic, historic journey of life and death.